• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

105 rimless reef ready

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

DBM Reef

Ok so I will try doing this again The system is running with fresh water in it right now to help break down the algae on the overflow

Everything saltwater that I own is going with it if you want

Short list

-Tank DSA 105 NEO 48 in. X 24 in. X 21 in. This is a rimless that I special ordered with black silicone

Reef ready

http://www.aquacave.com/deep-sea-105-gallon-rimless-aquarium-black-silicone-48-x-24-x-21.html

-Stand Black The whole inside is sealed at the factory to protect it from water damage there

hasn't been any water leaks in this stand since most of the sump and such is in the garage

-Light bracket that I made (part of the stand but can be taken off ) this holds 2 of the value fixtures

and was designed to pivot up out of the way if needed it is all painted black to match the stand
-Tank and stand 650 OBO

-3 led lights 2-value fixtures from reef breeders work great and 1 unknown but same style works but seems really blue

it was for the frag tank 75ea for the values and 50 for the no name (another version of a value fixture)

-Mp40es -225 OBO

-3 different pumps 1-eheim 2-reeflo dart hybrids that had less than a year on them when I purchased them and I have not

ever hooked them up

-Reef octopus pov skimmer http://www.coralvue.com/pov-dc3-space-saver-protein-skimmer

Skimmer 300 OBO

-Refugium 40

-40 breeder frag tank that is drill for a return on one end and for a 1 1/4 bulkhead on the other end -40

-2 500 watt titanium heaters these are finnex 50

-Ranco heater controller 50

-Koralias there are 2 of these they are the ones that use the controller I have the controller and this all works but the screen is

dim - 60

-2 media reactors 40 ea

-All kinds of media

-Carbon I have some cheap stuff and some of the pricey rox 08 stuff

-2 part brs

-Bio balls

-Salt 1/3 of a bucket and a full bucket of salinity

rubbermaid stock tanks 40-60 ea

rubbermaid garbage cans for water change

rodi

home made ato that has double float switches 45 with the water barrels

water barrel

extra rodi parts and i think some di

divided acrylic tank 6 ft long 40

20 gallon long 10

45 tall that was gonna be used for water change tank so it is drilled in the bottom corner 20

And there is way more

Back