• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

180 Gallon made by Matt@CFI

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

DolphinLVR

RF Premium Member
Thanks again Matt! The tank is an incredible piece of workmanship!

Can't wait to see the Skimmer next week!

DSC_2105%20%28Medium%29.JPG

DSC_2107%20%28Medium%29.JPG

DSC_2108%20%28Medium%29.JPG

DSC_2109%20%28Medium%29.JPG

DSC_2110%20%28Medium%29.JPG

Great looking tank Matt!! Great looking tank Jeff!! I have just enough LR to seed anything you get. Hurry and get that baby plumbed in and ready to cycle.

Great looking tank Matt!! Great looking tank Jeff!! I have just enough LR to seed anything you get. Hurry and get that baby plumbed in and ready to cycle.

I wish I could have this thing starting its cycle prior to me leaving on Monday, but i don't think thats going to happen, it could, but i think realisticly I wont get the cycle going till next weekend as I have to leave on a business trip!

Thanks for sharing the pictures Jeff!

I enjoy seeing my builds showcased on the forums! I'm glad your happy with the tank and sump!

P.S. how about some pictures showing the sweet top brace and ofb lid?

Cheers!
Matt

DolphinLVR,

Being I have a 375g system from CFI, this post will be biased :):)

You couldnt have gone wrong with CFI, absolutely the best built acrylic tank from Jason IMHO..I've had mine for 3 going on 4 yrs and still love it.

I also took a ton of pics while visiting Jason's shop.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7329275@N05/page7/

Enjoy your tank !!

Kirk

Yep... looking good! CFI (Jason) built my last tank and it was a work of art. Maybe I will get water in mine before you... Damn business trips sure interupt the progress, but the break gives you time to think, reassess, and do it right! At least that is what I keep telling myself when I am out of town. :rolleyes:

Back