180 gallon tank for sale!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

onehawksfan

Got Reef-er?
I just wanted to let all of the members know that there is a 180 gallon acrylic tank for sale in North Seattle (used). It's not mine, but I inquired about buying it and decided I don't have the room or the money for this size tank. He was asking $500 for it, and it seemed like he is just trying to unload it asap - he got it free and is just trying to turn a quick buck. He sounded like the price is negotiable. The seller, Justin, doesn't seem to know the first thing about fish tanks and he said it has "some kind of big filter-thing underneath the tank". He also said there is no lights. I haven't looked at it, but anyone who is interested can call him at 206-948-5878. Again his name is Justin. The tank is 24" tall, 24" wide and 6 feet long! (180 gallon show?). It used to belong to the Haroo Sushi resturaunt owner on Greenwood and 145th, and it's still in their basement storage until Justin sells it. If I posted this where I'm not supposed to, accept my apologies! I think someone would be very happy with a tank like this!! I have no affiliation with this guy Justin- just saw his "for-sale" sign in front of his house.

Back