• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1st Build in the New Digs

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

JPG@CFI

Precision Fabricator
Hey guys and gals,

I have 2 horrible pictures of the first tank to come out of CFI's new location. It is a 48x14x24 tank with an internal wet/dry. Full custom! It will be ready for it's new owner by the weekend. I'll have some better pic's up when it's finished. Thanks for looking, Jason

Dang just last week I was reading that you were just moving the equipment in. Looks good. Can't wait to see some of the quality builds that come out of there.

Guy's and Gal's,

I just got finished with the first tank from the "NEW" CFI. I have a few pic's that I snapped before the tank got wisked away by it's new owner. I am hoping to have a prop area in the future to take proper pic's. So bare with me. Here you go! These show the top and the internal filter somewhat.
Jason

These next two pic's are of the tank all wrapped up ready for it's new owner!
This tank was a fun one, and got me back into the thought process of tank building. I used every router I own on this tank, all 11 of them!

Thanks for taking the time to look,
Jason

It was a challenging tank to build, but Jason did a great job on this one.
It's in my garage right now for some dry-fit time. I wish I hadn't of left my pump in Jason's shop.:(
My customers choice of furniture presented a few problems. First, the stand needed some structural modification to support this aquarium.
Then, the dimensions of the tank are a kinda wacky because of the cabinet that sits on. 47.25" long, 13.75" wide, and 24" tall.
This will be set-up in a children's play room, so it needs to be as child safe as possible. The request was that there be no filtration equipment under the tank that children may get into. Besides that, when I picked up their cabinet, I saw that I wouldn't be able to put anything inside of it anyway... ...probably just for books and board game storage.
The front of this cabinet has two pairs of sliding acrylic panels instead of hinged doors. I did add a hidden hinged door inside of one of the compartments to keep the power strip out of sight.
So the tank has a built in wet/dry filter. That makes the inside of the aquarium pretty narrow... ...only for skinny fish.
I"ll take another picture when it's installed in it's new home, after the fish and live rock have been moved in.

Thanks again Jason.
You really saved my ass on this one.

CFI is good hands again! If you have any custom aquarium needs, don't hesitate to call Jason.
You won't be disappointed with his work.

Back