1st Meeting of the new club year. FRAG SWAP!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

:hand::twitch::idea:
:dizzy::whistle: ya ya NEXT weekend...lol oops!
Now i dont have an excuse to not work the weekend!

I hope you dont show at my house this weekend. I'll be at Cheany stadium Meeting the BEST SEAHAWK RECEIVER EVER!! Steve Largent!

:lalala: LOL thats kool, no worries i wont!
got a lil ahead of myself! Is it kool if i do show up a lil early though for set up?

Been following this sight and had a salt tank for about a year now... Plan on joining the club and attending the frag swap this year and try to be more involved... (Looking to buy instead of swapping..) Looking forward to meeting those that are always on here..........

I would like to also add that we will be having 2 corals available for auction. 1 LARGE (think small dinner plate) Toadstool coral. Those of you who saw our booth at seamax have seen it. And another baseball sized neon green polyp sarcophyton leather which was also at seamax. Raffle tickets will be for sale at the price of $1ea and 6 for $5. Look forward to seeing everyone there! :)

eight more days people! Get those frags ready! Ive got plenty me thinks...but this will be my 1st swap so who knows!
+1 Look forward to seeing everyone their...n00bs and vets!

i will be bringing :
4 or so frags og tubbs blues
4 lunar eclipse frags
5 or 6 purple digi
a couple of aussie rainbow paly frags
incrediable hulk frags
gobstoper s
alien acne
happy pe
green apple
a red hornet clone , and a bunch of stuff i dont know what the name is
also will be putting my fluval up for sale

just purchased the tattoo studio and hoping this goes well ! planning on also doing a large tank in said studio , and opening up the studio for meetings if needed
see you guys there ! and if you want to look at the fluval build
http://www.reeffrontiers.com/f204/cadillacs-6g-fluval-edge-build-sump-skimmer-60981/index5.html

The PSAS will have an SPS frag pack at the meeting for raffle. The same raffle ticket prices apply. Everyone say thank you to BRA for helping the club out! The exact corals will be a surprise!!!! But they are really nice!!!

Well I do not have any frags to bring as I lost almost everything last summer and have been slow to spend money restocking, as it is heartbreaking to lose corals (not to mention the financial loss). However the 3 SPS that survived are thriving under my new LEDS, and the couple pieces I added from SeaMax are doing well, so I am starting to feel the need to get a few more in there. I would like to find some plating montis (have green rimmed purple and idaho grape) or encrusting montis (have sunset and ziggys stardust).

See you all there!

Well I do not have any frags to bring as I lost almost everything last summer and have been slow to spend money restocking, as it is heartbreaking to lose corals (not to mention the financial loss). However the 3 SPS that survived are thriving under my new LEDS, and the couple pieces I added from SeaMax are doing well, so I am starting to feel the need to get a few more in there. I would like to find some plating montis (have green rimmed purple and idaho grape) or encrusting montis (have sunset and ziggys stardust).

See you all there!

I have a green plating one. Really nice bright green. Also have some small pieces of encrusting pokerstar monti I may be bringing.

I have a green plating one. Really nice bright green. Also have some small pieces of encrusting pokerstar monti I may be bringing.

Very Interested! I had a bright green plating one before the coral meltdown, would love to replace it! Pokerstar would be cool too!

acans and blastos are wat ill have an eye out for! Im thinking that their will be mainly a lot of polyps!
See u all this weekend!

acans and blastos are wat ill have an eye out for! Im thinking that their will be mainly a lot of polyps!
See u all this weekend!

I have orange blasto merletti frags and an orange/grey/green acan enchinata I will be bringing.

Ok so apparently I have been accused of "Stealing" a donated coral and then selling it at this frag swap. The purple tip acro I stated I was going to have for sale or trade at teh frag swap was a colony I purchased from Coral Props during my trip there for the Spokane club BBQ. If there are any doubts about this you can confirm with ReturnofSid, Myteemouse, Blackberry, or Henk himself. The donated frag is still in a tank growing out so we can hopefully share it with more than one person by getting multiple frags from it.

So (Crazyfish253) or whomever you are if you are going to accuse me or any BOD member of stealing from the club get your facts straight and bring this to me or whoever it directly concerns.

Thank You for your time,

Seth

Back