Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

ReefferMan

Fish out of water
3 available..... 40$ each 1/2"

mike 509-954-2574

DSCF0065.jpg

Last edited:
Correcting my husband

This is reeferman's wife. The coral is actually a true Garf Purple Bonsai, not ora. I think my husband got the name confused with the ora blue tort. We bought a 1" or smaller frag of the Garf Purple Bonsai from James Kho in California on frags.org for $100 two years ago.

Tracy, after you move maybe we could do some trading? I noticed in your post that you have a sunset monti and pink w/blue tip milli that I would be interested in. Are you staying in Washington? We never leave Spokane though.

Our corals are also pest free.

Brandy

Last edited:
Here is a better image. This is the frag that our frag came from. Our camera doesn't show true colors and our bulbs are also old, but it is more purple than the picture my husband posted shows and does color up nicely under the right lighting. The colony in the picture my husband posted was grown out from one branch off the frag shown below over a two year time span.

forbrandy1.jpg

Last edited:
Bump for ya Mike and Brandy.

True Garf Bonsai people. I compared them to Valida. Much brighter polyps and different coral structure, polyps extend all the way to bottom of coral.

Thanks Ed,

The frags in this post are no longer available. I will be posting a few garf bonsai frags (larger than the ones listed) for sale in the livestock for sale/trade forum in a few weeks along with other frags we are going to be selling (paletta blue, rare hot pink stylo w/green polyps, chips acro, idaho grape, yellow/green pocillapora, tri-color acro, purple valida, birdsnests, and more)

Brandy

Back