• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

30 gallon all in one w/ AI sol blue, digital aquatics reef keeper lite, and coral

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

10gnano

Its a said day, I can no longer keep my setup. Work and moving has come into play and I no longer have the space or time to put in the care that is deserved. I have a custom 30 gallon oceanic cube AIO. I'm asking $500 obo. Bellow is a link to see the setup. The corals have grown a lot since the photos in the thread. I've also lost a few. A list of what is included is below. I can send more photos if wanted. Let me know.

http://www.reeffrontiers.com/forums/f13/30-gallon-aio-diy-61895/#post634374

The setup comes with AI Sol Blue, Digital Aquatics Reef Keeper Lite with PC4 and temp probe, auto top off, CPR HOB skimmer, corals, and 2 clown fish. Corals included are ORA Green Spongodes ( very large piece), True Tyree Undata, frag of pink milli, yellow scroll, turquoise staghorn acro, frage of red ink selgo acro, ora tri color vaida, green monti digi, orange monti digi, ORA scripps green stag, two green slimmer frags (large), red digi w/ green base, blue cali tort, rainbow lobo (red/ blue/ purple/ green), green lobo, and green palys. Roughly 30lbs of live rock.

I've attached some photos. Not the greatest but give you a good idea. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    26.1 KB
  • photo 18.jpg
    photo 18.jpg
    22.4 KB
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    17.4 KB
  • photo 6.jpg
    photo 6.jpg
    32.3 KB
  • photo 5.jpg
    photo 5.jpg
    25.8 KB
Man, boy do I want to pick that up, will keep an eye on this... xmas has sucked up most my non-accounted for $.

I'm open to selling this without the AI Sol, Reef Keeper Lite, and auto top off. This would lower the price a bit. With out the above equipment I'm asking $200. You would get custom tank, stand, skimmer, koralia power heads (4), corals and live rock.

Here is a video that shows the setup.

To those of you that messaged me about parting this out, pending on how things turn out I may be interested. I will keep you updated..

I'm unable to upload the video/ save this to my computer. If your interested I can forward via email.

Back