4 Gallon Countertop Nano w/ LED's

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Prest0nC

Hello Everyone,

I've been meaning to post pictures of my aquarium up for a while now and have finally found the time to do so!

Here are some specs:
Tank: 8x8x8 Cube
Lighting: Ecoxotic Par 38 bulb (2x white 3x 453nm)
Protein Skimmer: Taam Rio Hang On Back
Flow: Elite Mini-Powerhead
Heater: 50w

Livestock:
3 Blue Leg Hermits
2 Margherita Snails
1 Sexy Shrimp
1 Neon Goby

Coral:
AOG's, Eagle Eyes, and Green Zoas
ORA Birds of Paradise
Turbinaria Scroll (I believe)
Watermelon and Hollywood Stunner Chalices
GSP
Ricordea
Supernatural Montipora
Red Cap Monti
Toadstool Leather

This tank has been running great for coming on 5 months now and has experienced some awesome growth.

I wish the pictures could of turned out better but I find it difficult to take quality pictures under LED's. (If anyone has some tips on this, I'm all ears.)

Anyways, just thought I would share. If anyone has any questions I would be glad to share my advice and experiences to the best of my ability.

Attachments

• P1015018.jpg
    P1015018.jpg
    21.5 KB
  • P1015020.jpg
    P1015020.jpg
    64 KB
  • P1015021.jpg
    P1015021.jpg
    77.6 KB
Looks pretty darn good! I love the looks of a small clean tank, but couldn't possibly decide what to put in one. Every SW tank I've had so far has been overstocked within the first 6 months!:lol:

I'm sad to say that I am out of room again in a 180 gallon tank.

That's really nice!!! The more I see these little pico's the more I'm ready to just set up one of these up for the time being! Very nice! Thanks for sharing! :)

That's really nice!!! The more I see these little pico's the more I'm ready to just set up one of these up for the time being! Very nice! Thanks for sharing! :)

Me too but my honey do list is so long the wife wouldn't be happy.

Back