• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

40 breeder set up for sale

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

1fishkeeper

Keeper of the algae
I am breaking down my 40 breeder today and wanted to post it on here for sale. This is what is with it.
40 breeder glass tank with gl*******s overflow kit.
stand
sump 20 long 3 sections
SWC cone skimmer
Vortech WP10W plus other powerheads that I have around.
Reefbreeders Photon 32 LED lighting
3/4" sea swirl
Jebco heater
Plus extras that I can find around the house that goes with it. It has the sand in it right now that can be cleaned out really good along with Pukani rock that I took out the other day to start drying out. Plus I have new Pukani dry rock that I didn't use with my new set up. I am willing to make a good deal with someone Bring give me your best offer for cash. But I am also willing to do cash and frags or cash and a lot of other things that I might be able to use. Tank or not. But if you have any questions just let me know. I will post a picture of it here in a few.

I am trying to sale it all together for right now but if that don't work then I will start getting things go one at a time.

I had a couple of people send me PM's asking first but I will keep a running list of who whats what I when I cant sale it all then I will start working off of it.

Back