400 more gallons

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

overgrown

well my prop system is now up to 1200 gallons never thought i would get this far with it i never gave up on the hobby now it is evolving into a bussiness.all the sps are growing very fast have already fragged a bunch.who ever said corals loose their color in a green house was wrong they have colored up nice a lfs owner came by to pic up some frags to sell in his store maybe i will see some of the money i have spent over the years start to trickle back to my pocket that would be nice

overgrown said:
well my prop system is now up to 1200 gallons never thought i would get this far with it i never gave up on the hobby now it is evolving into a bussiness.all the sps are growing very fast have already fragged a bunch.who ever said corals loose their color in a green house was wrong they have colored up nice a lfs owner came by to pic up some frags to sell in his store maybe i will see some of the money i have spent over the years start to trickle back to my pocket that would be nice

It's nice when we start to get something back, isn't it?????
Keep on growing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent! As Charlie said...Keep on growing!!

That is great overgrown. Where are you located? There may be some of us hobbiests that would be interested in frags.

Mat

Hey overgrown,
I'm relatively close, and I'd love to check out your setup sometime. And I could certainly pick up a few pieces to make it worth your time. Just let us know if you're "open to the public" or at least willing to let some fellow hobbyists stop by.

James

Back