400gal. pics

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Juston51

I new to this forum so I thought I would start off with my 400 gallon fish only systems. The tank was made by Precision Custom Aquariums in Ga. I did the rest of the work,(finishing the room, stand, conopy, filtration, plumbing etc.) give me feedback and tell me what you think.

Thanks guys, as of right now there is a 8" naso, 9" tenneti tang, 7" lion, 9" blue regal, 6" ocean sturgeon tang, and two yellow tangs 3" each. Thats the fish. I've got a sand star thats about the diameter of a coffee can, and a beautiful queen chonch, its shell is almost the size of a football. The lighting is two 48" 260w power compacts. Oh also hooked up to this tank is a water changing staion which is in my garage. All remote control, with easy mixing of salt water. I can roughly do a 125gal water change in 30min. Here is a pic of two years ago when I built it.

A Very Nice Tank Juston I really like the tenneti tang! I have one thats about 7"long currently. Can you tell us the dimensions of your tank?
Thanks again for posting and welcome to Reef Frontiers...Jeff

the tank is 96"L x 24"W x 36"T. It sits on a 3ft. high stand with a 20"T Conopy. Making a grand total of 92" tall. Luckily I had over 8' tall ceilings in my basement. I love a tall tank! If I ever sell my house and build a new one I plan on doing a 2500 gal tank, maybe reef. to early to tell.

Back