525gal is officially down

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Brenden

See Anemaknee
I took the tank down today. All the water, sand, and rock is gone. I had a DSB in it and could not believe all the creatures I found:eek: I pulled out several worms that were over 3 ft.

Wow, you had a 525 gallon? Why did you take it down? And worms over 3 feet long? Is that all of them combined, or just one worm? :lol:

Down!?!?! As down for good? Or as in down for maintenance overhaul? Down in as I have changed my mind as to biological filtration philosophy? Or down as in time for an upgrade? Inquiring minds want to know!:confused: ;)

And where are the pics of this sort of thing? yeah.. like marinedreamer said inquiring minds want to know...:)

i can't believe you did it dood !! and i can imagine Melissa puking from the smell :p:D .

I'm sure you had tons of fun

LOL!!!! he probably was shirt less and with his neighbours (some old ladys ) screaming go Brian !! :lol: while he farts :lol: .

:taps:

What are the dimentions on that thing?

LOL!!!! he probably was shirt less and with his neighbours (some old ladys ) screaming go Brian !! while he farts

No comment.

I had two worms that were over 3 ft. That is per worm. I also had about 4 that were 1.5 -2' The rest were normal size. I dumped the sand out back beside Melissa's garden area. It took me about 3 hours just to remove the sand. I took about 3 more hours to take out about 700 lbs of LR and take it to my LFS. They were glad to see me:shock: I had already put about 300 lbs in my new tank. I kept about 100lbs for frags etc. I did not take pics because I was running around like crazy trying to get done because Melissa keep telling me I had to be at a friends house at 7 for dinner. The worms looked like giant earth worms but had 1/16" lines that alternated brown and black. I think they were bad.

Gabby you asked me not to PM that video and pics of you to anyone else. Has the copyright expired now?

Back