• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

55 gallon reef ready glass tank, light, sump, stand

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

xxkenny90xx

For sale is my drilled/reef ready 55 gallon glass tank, 20 gallon 3 chamber glass sump, diy 4x54 48" t5 high output light, 4 plug dj mixer station, and custom stand. The tank has two holes drilled behind a corner overflow and a shallow (easily buffed) scratch on the outside front. The sump has an oversized skimmer section. The reef light has 3 blues and one white in the picture, but I can switch it to two blues and two whites if you'd like. It has two power cords. The stand is reinforced with 2x4s, sealed on the inside to hold water in case of an overflow, and built so the tank and sump fit perfectly. I can also throw in all of the plumbing you will need. Everything is in great shape and I can have it full of water or dry when you show up. Everything has been thoroughly cleaned (the plumbing could use a second cleaning). I am selling this because having two tanks was overly ambitious for me. Will consider partial trades for fish, corals, anemones, rodi, refractometer, ect. $350 obo
gahyqyvu.jpg
gujupuse.jpg
a7e5uta2.jpg
ada3ened.jpg
vy9e5aru.jpg
8apabyze.jpg
upajedas.jpg
myzu9eqe.jpg
7u8yzysa.jpg
2ejujy2u.jpg
ju3epe5a.jpg
evypenyv.jpg