• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

60 Gallon Cube Aquarium Brand New + Other Awesome Reef Gear - SOLD

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

DoubleBubble

60 Gallon Cube Aquarium Brand New + Other Awesome Reef Gear

I have decided not to setup this amazing reef display. I will sell everything together or individually. The tank is a custom built, star sapphire (low iron) glass, 60 gallon modern cube (24"x24") tank, and is simply beautiful. It sits on a custom built hardwood, white lacquered stand, which has an added shelf inside for doser units, pumps, maintenance items, etc. It also includes a custom, and tank appropriate fitted acrylic sump. All of these items were made custom, locally at Oceans by Design, and cost $1,200. Everything is brand new, never used condition. I am including with the tank pukani reef rock from Bulk Reef Supply (50lbs), two bags of Tropic Eden reef sand (this is the best sand on the market), all of the plumbing pieces (SCH 80/grey PVC w/ multiple fittings, gate valves, and plumbing adhesive supplies) as a all-in-one kit to get you going. I will also include a brand new DC controllable return pump ($100) and a cobalt stealth heater ($50) as well with the whole tank. ALSO I am including my 90 gph Spectrapure Maxcap 5 stage RO/DI system! Seriously, just add salt here and you are good to go! This is just an incredible deal and if you're about to setup up a new reef you probably should stop and see this first before dropping the $$$.

I am additionally selling some amazing reef equipment to go along with this tank or your current tank. I have a Bubble King Mini 160, quite simply the best skimmer, which comes with the fit appropriate Vertex skimmer cleaner (retail value $1,250). The skimmer has been used on my previous tank, but is in EXCELLENT condition and is simply the best skimmer I have ever used.

The prices are as follows:

Tank setup: $700
Bubble King Skimmer w/ cleaner: $500 (no lower guys, I'm not selling this for 70% off!!)
ATI LED Powermodule: SOLD!!
Total $1,200

If all items are purchased together I will take additional money off the whole thing for an asking price of $1,000. The retail value of this cost me over $3,500, and essentially everything is brand new. No sale on any website or store will give you this level of discount on this quality of reef keeping equipment (this is simply the best of the best in the business).

I am not interested in trades, I am not interested in haggling over the price. If you are interested and serious about buying please contact me directly.

Thank you for looking and have great day.

List Date: 8/10/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 60 Gallon Cube Aquarium Brand New + Other Awesome Reef Gear
--------------------------------------
Item Has Been Sold.

--------------------------------------
ga.aspx

Mobile friendly version: 60 Gallon Cube Aquarium Brand New + Other Awesome Reef Gear

Doublebubble , if you still have the bubble king mini . Can Give me a call 253 273 4086 thanks B

Hi Doublebubble. I'm interested in the tank setup if it's still available.
thanks.
Chris
ph: 206-359-2355

Back