• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

looking for colorful anemones

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

reefman069

want more mini maxi
i am looking for colorful anemones of all kinds. my 160 anemone garden is looking pretty empty. post a picture of your anemone for me and let me know how much and how big it is. thanks chad

My mini maxi is starting to split, it's pink and green. If u know how to remove them from rock I can trade you for one of your other colored ones.

yes i do know how to take them off rocks. sometimes you do have to break the rock to get them to come off the rock. i haven't seen one split on there own. i have done a lot of research and they say they don't split on there own. so how do you want to do this. you driving to puyallup any time soon. let me know. chad

It hasn't split yet but it is peanut shaped and the mouth looks like it's splitting. I'll let you know when it actually does.

I may have a rbta soon.
I have a clone that has moved into a spot that I'm not happy with.
Not sure if I can get it out before the " big move ", but it should be easy when I do pull everything out.

It's not a fancy one, just a rose.

I may have a rbta soon.
I have a clone that has moved into a spot that I'm not happy with.
Not sure if I can get it out before the " big move ", but it should be easy when I do pull everything out.

It's not a fancy one, just a rose.

sounds good. let me know. i don't have just a red one yet. im looking for all kinds and colors of anemones.

This is a very dark picture because my leds just came on at 10% blue only.
It's about 8" across, but these guys have been know to go 18" or more.

Back