• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

75 gallon complete setup $800

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Saltwater Stu

I posted this on craigslist, might as well go on here too, even though I haven't been on in ages!

$800
I think its time for me to hang up my net and siphon hose. So here is your chance to score a sweet complete 75 gallon saltwater setup. Here's what you get:
75 gallon acrylic SeaClear System II, which has been modified to accompany a 60 gallon sump/refuge.
60 gallon acrylic sump/refuge
Well over 100lbs of live rock, all of which has been in use for years and is well stocked with all little bugs and good bacteria you'll need for a quick cycle.
Iwaki WMD-30RLXT-115 pump, returns the water to the main aquarium
A very nice wooden stand and hood
48" LED reef lights
Marineland in-sump protein skimmer
2 large power heads
100lbs (est) of mixed crushed coral/black sand
Heater
And the fun part: The live stock!
You'll get:
A handful of clean up crew critters, crabs, snails, sea stars, various other good bugs
Most of the live rock has some kind of coral growing on it, mainly Zoo's/Poly's
1 Med/Lrg Ocellaris clown
1 Med Strawberry Psuedochromis
1 Med Green Chromis (last of his original shoal, so you know he's awesome looking)
1 Med Green Mandrain Goby (notoriously hard to keep alive, mine is over 4 years old, a testament to the health of the tank)
And finally....my pride and joy, the sole purpose for me keeping a tank all these years....
1 Med/Lrg Powder Blue Tang

A couple of caveats:
The tank needs to have some serious gardening done, I have a major green algae outbreak due to the fact that the light on the refuge is burned out. The refuge is supposed to grow the algae so you don't grow it in your display tank. So you'd need to get a new light (cheap, I even have the broken one you can tinker with) for the refuge as well as some good algae to grow down there. Then you can work on getting the algae out of the main tank. The tank is very healthy, just not aesthetically pleasing right now.
It will be an obvious huge undertaking to rip this down and re set it up in its new home. So patience is a must too.
I'm basically willing to give all my supplies with the sale. I'll also lend my hand in the re setting up in its new home.

Caveat #2:
I'm willing to part with any of the listed items above, email me for a price on something....but a sale of the whole setup takes precedent.

Back