ret25yo

warning this Tang wil not...I repeat will not fit in a 55g tank
(it wouldnt fit in my 40b for QT)

rr022.jpg

rr033.jpg

rr025.jpg
:eek:
:eek::eek::eek:

his partner (same size different tank) had fin rot... I wished it the best, said a prayer for him, and checked out...

/\
|
|
|
i thought the same... he looks pissed off.

That's a really healthy looking tang!!! :)

i 2nd and 3rd that....

he is full for sure... and looks like he doesnt have any problems geting what he wants.

yeah he has his own algea clip. on the right hand side of the tank the other tangs eat on the left side of the tank, I'm slowly moving the clips together. the tennent was a little put off by the newcomer but now that territories have been "rediscovered" there peachy today and no fighting ensued at all. It was funny watching him (T) rush at (yt) and YT not even move..

The yellow T is "massive" compared to the sleekness of the Tennant.

ohh its a 270g.
if the calculations were correct (after rock, acrylic width,pipes,sump,and sand,) the total water volume is ... 378g

Last edited:
whats funny is this morning as I was watching the tank.... they all went through the cleaning station that my 2 cleaner shrimp have set up one by one (it was like a car wash.)... and my little goby actually goes to the blood shrimp cleaning staion. I have a total of 10 shrimp and they are soo much fun to watch.

Back