A alternative idea to frag racks

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Those are nice, but it would seem that the capacity is kind of limited, whereas your racks are pretty unlimited, at least in my situation. I just finished up some fragging, and I bet I have at least 40 frags or the 2 that I got from you.

Those frag rocks are pretty cool. I've seen them on a few different sites. I think they could be used really well, with some imagination. Are you thinking about making some? If so, how would you make the rock? Or would you use real rock and drill it out for the magnets? If you make the rock, the only thing I can say is that it'd take quite a bit of curing to drop the pH. Other than that, I think it's a great idea.

Gotta agree with Charlie though, your frag racks rock!!

I have no plans on making anything as fancy as those.lol
I was just thinking that a couple of those mounted on the side walls or back walls of anyones tank would make a more attractive way of holding frags as opposed to the spartan look of eggcrate frag racks.

I have no plans on making anything as fancy as those.lol
I was just thinking that a couple of those mounted on the side walls or back walls of anyones tank would make a more attractive way of holding frags as opposed to the spartan look of eggcrate frag racks.

The heck with aesthetics, let's look at functionality!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

Back