A Big Fat Lie

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

aquarookie

Pure Poison :)
OK folks. Barrier Reef does NOT exist. Quit tellin' me it does. I have gone a few times to try and find it, and it just is not there. What a bunch of silliness!:mad:

Well, seriously, I must be really stupid or the store is invisible. The directions sound so simple, it is practically right off the freeway, correct?? Why the blazes can I not find it? :cry:

Now, is any kind soul out there willing to go there with me to show me where the heck it is? Directions just won't do, I have already tried. Someone, please... ??

:badgrin: Pretend your the deliver truck for the little strip mall and go around back.

Don

It is quite close to the Macdonald... If you try to go out to the side street entrance of the mall, you will see it. It has a metal door as the entrance. Kind of like the backdoor so don't look for big glass door kind of entrance. It has a few parking spot next to it as well. This is a great shop you don't want to miss.

Like everyone has said it doesn't have any windows or even big signs for that matter. It's located in the backside of the strip mall behind McDonalds. There is a metal door in the back with a little paved pathway. Try and look for the dumpster that is right next to the 3(?) parking spaces, park in one of those spots and the only door leading into the building, on that side, should be right there. That's the one you want to go in. This door is on the side of the building that is closest to I-405. I believe they have a sign on the door itself and a small sandwich board on the walkway indicating Barrier Reef. Hopefully that helps.

Im glad someone mentioned the garbage dumpster.......

Everything above about sums it up.

If you get there early sunday morning you can watch the people going to church. The parking attendants bow to the people going in. They seem very nice.

we share the suite with impression dentistry.....we are around the back right of them.......depending on which way you are heading on 405 ....just head tward the mcdonalds....turn right into the parking lot.......now you are facing a little strip mall....we are on the back right hand-side of the building. we have a good size sign hanging on our garbage pen (for lack of a better word) and we also have 2 a-frame signs to help point tward us.........hopefully that helps

Ahhh yes and our beautiful dumpster cage has been torn down and replaced with a shiny new brick enclosure!! Lucky us:)
Regardless of the dumpster. We still love you guys. Its like family. That why we have to razz you about it. At least is doesnt smell....

Oh, you people are AWESOME! I had just about lost all hope, but with all the friendly (and funny) hints, I finally MADE IT! My very first visit to Barrier Reef Aquariums! :D

Of course, it made me wish I had a better paying job! :lol:

Thanks everyone!

Back