A change in BOD

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Workaholic

Millipora Addict
Ok, so as many of you now know the BOD has recently changed. Seth (VP) and his wife Lisa (treasurer) have each resigned their post. With that leaves me, as president being he sole BOD member. I have already had several folks offer to help where they can with the operations of the club, which I very much appreciate. The purpose of this thread is to let you all know that the club is still going and nothing is going to change that as long as i'm involved :). In addition, if there is anyone else out there that would like to assist in the operations of the club I would certainly welcome the help. I'm not asking anyone to do anything in an official capacity just if they have some way to assist in operations of the club I would welcome the opportunity to have someone other than myself take a look at things and offer help where they feel its needed. If this is something you would like to do feel free to pm me :)

Thanks,

If you have any questions or comments feel free to post here but if it is regarding assistance to the club please try to keep it to pm's

Back