A few pictures

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Cool Pictures and very nice corals Patt! I see the Anthias in the first shot what kind of fish list do you currently have?
Jeff

Cool Pictures and very nice corals Patt! I see the Anthias in the first shot what kind of fish list do you currently have?
Jeff
Thanks Jeff, most all are either frags or small colonies. I've had this tank up and running for about 5 yrs. Kept lps since 1990, made the switch to sps about 3-4 months ago. I have the one anthias, scopus tang, royal gramma, midas blenny, foxface (got him to get bubble algae under control, he pretty much did the job) 2 bar gobies, and an engineer gobie.

Most of the frags have double or tripled in size, gotta love it:D

Update on fish, two new additions. Disbar anthias, the other is squawmapensis (not sure of the spelling there)

Fish selection & Choices

Hi again Patt:
That was very Interesting to read about your foxface eating up the Bubble Algae. I have rescued a Scribbled Rabbitfish - Siganus doliatus And all It will eat is the Grape Caulerpa. and Nori :) I wish it liked Bryopsis ;)
I have a pair of Disbar Anthias as well They do quite well in my 75 tank, So no more LPS ??
Got to show us a tank shot now:)
Jeff

Thanks Jeff, most all are either frags or small colonies. I've had this tank up and running for about 5 yrs. Kept lps since 1990, made the switch to sps about 3-4 months ago. I have the one anthias, scopus tang, royal gramma, midas blenny, foxface (got him to get bubble algae under control, he pretty much did the job) 2 bar gobies, and an engineer gobie.

Most of the frags have double or tripled in size, gotta love it:D

Back