A Few Shots :)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

kevinpo

Expert
I'm not the best at taking pictures but here are a few of my corals. I hope you enjoy them.

Regards,
Kevin
yongei-M.JPG

pocillipora.JPG

humilus1.JPG

What is that first blue one in the last set? Is that one of the ones I wanted you to hang on to for me? I f it is, I can't believe you have any left, those are just a beautiful blue!!!!!

What is that first blue one in the last set?
It is one I got from Eric down in CA. It was sold to me as A. hoeksemai but I'm pretty sure it's something else :rolleyes: We will have to see when it grows out. It is about the slowest growing coral I own.

Regards,
Kevin

Beautiful corals, Kevin! :D

I would love to know what they all are...if you have time to label the photos that would be awesome. :D :D

THankyou for sharing--

For the names you can go to my gallery and they should all be named or right click on the photo and select properties. At the end of the file name you can make out the name although it is a little cryptic :)

Regards,
Kevin

the blue one Charlie mentioned is quite unique looking. I am looking for a hoekesmai and just from the ones I've seen I thought they were that deep blue like the oregon tort.??

I'll take these for medicinal purposes too, injections in my back this past monday and it HURTS!!!!

I am looking for a hoekesmai and just from the ones I've seen I thought they were that deep blue like the oregon tort.??
Hi Sue,
If you look at the second picture after it is my Oregon A. tortuosa I got from Steve W. and they look about the same color. 3,000W makes them a bit lighter in color :) I have them both located quite high in the tank too.

Regards,
Kevin

Back