A gift for someone new to the hobby

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Luckedout

I have recently taken down most of my tank and I have a few things left. Rather than try to sell them I thought I would give them to someone just starting out in the hobby as a way to give back to a community I have enjoyed being involved in.

I have a small frogspawn 1-2 head and a 5in Neon Green nepthia leather. I also have a astrea snail, a small hermit crab and a couple of nassarius snails. These have been in my nano tank for over a year. I've had no pests since I started this tank 2 years ago. They all must go together. If you are new to the hobby and in need of a few hardy corals and a small clean up crew to get things started then just PM me. Please include a link to your tank build thread here on Reef Frontiers. The only catch is you need to come pick them up. I live in Renton, WA. :peace:

This is very generous of you Luckedout. Sorry to see you getting out of the hobby. Hope you come back in the future. Dont be a stranger. Your experience and knowledge is still valuable to the rest of us.

It's a temporary break due to time constraints mostly. I'm going to back to school while working full time and of course trying to spend time with the kids. I figure if I can't take care of my tank properly I should get out until I have more time. I'll stick around, but I mostly lurk anyhow. :doubt:

Back