Accomplished Reef hobbists in Everett area

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

pdonovan

I'm returning to the hobby after a few years hiatus. I have a 220 gal. w/ 200 gal sump in the basement. Anyone (especially in the Everett area) that might want to help coach me? It would be really great to find a quality supplier of live rock, corals and fish North of Seattle.

Also, what do folks think of the Aquaipure Nitrate filter? Does it work as well as RowaPhos does for phosphate?

Lastly, can anyone recommend a very highly rated P. skimmer rated for a 400 gal tank?

Thanks!
Paul
[email protected]

I do not see anything dirty about the post lol. I read it a couple of times looking for a bad word or something.

I like A red sea great fish and corals it is in Shoreline area. Pretty much the only one I go to besides BR.

Yeah a red sea is a good store. I personally havent lost an animal from there. Rob always has great prices and knows his business.

I would second going to A Red Sea Aquarium. Rob always gets in really nice live rock.

+3 on Barrier Reef. Both are amazing stores.

There are numerous people selling lots of live rock on RF, and would probably go ahead and look there first. It's mature and cycled =)

Back