all new and what am I?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

stonepilot

well I have one pep and one skunk shrimp, and recently I have noticed alot of tiny shrimp in the tank, though I think these are mysids. my fish two orange skunk clowns , lawnmower, watchman gobie, and orchid dottyback, dont seem to be finding them. they are around the powerheads in the tank but I never see any of the fish in these areas. I also have a breakout of what I think may be some type of hydroid but am not sure, its a stalk like a straw short off the rock with what looks like an glass anemone comin out of it, not aptasia, but similar with a hard stalk. any ideas, I know a pic would help how ever the camera comes at christmas. thanks for any help

ronj, not far from you, in pensacola.I got my answer hydriods just need to figure out what to eat them. I have just the right amount of nutrients in my tank and these are not going wild but would like to nip before they become problem. not willing to reduce my nutrients everything is growing to well.

well since ive made it clear that I found it to be a hydroid can anyone tell me what will eat it.

Back