• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Amazing 180g Fish Tank - $900 (bought new for $6000)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Amazing 180g Fish Tank - $900 (bought new for $6000)

I'm having a heck of a time selling this fish tank, so lowering the price even more. This is an amazing deal for anyone who has dreamed about going big and buying a top of the line fish tank (e.g. all Starphire glass).

The tank is only 3 years old, so still in excellent condition, and the stand is practically brand new because the sump and all the other equipment was plumbed into another room. So no water damage or wear and tear on the stand.

Cube Aquarium 180g - AGE Custom (4'W x3'Lx2'H)
(paid $6000 just for the tank and stand).
- Starphire glass on front & sides - almost perfect condition with only a few very minor scratches
- Natural Woodcrafters Oak Stand (4'x3'x2.5') and Canopy (4'x3'x1') -- Perfect condition because the sump, skimmer etc. were kept in a separate room, so stand is like new.
- 4 fans, each with adjustable speeds, extremely quiet even at full power.
- All the rock in the pictures plus extra in a box. Note: it's no longer live rock, but it's yours if you want it.

You'll never need to upgrade to something bigger or higher quality because this tank is big, and it's some of the best quality you will find in a tank and stand, and at only 3 years old, I'm selling at an amazing price. If you've ever considered upgrading to a big expensive tank, you definitely want to take a look at this tank. If I ever get back into reefing, I'm going to wait for an amazing deal like this on a top of the line tank like this.

Please note that this tank is big and heavy. Before contacting me, please make sure you have the space for a tank this big, somewhere on your ground floor so it can bear the weight. And the cube shape really helps with distributing the weight of the tank across multiple floor beams compared to a long thin tank.

List Date: 11/16/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Amazing 180g Fish Tank - $900 (bought new for $6000)
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $900.00 + Shipping TDB

reef-frontiers

Mobile friendly version: Amazing 180g Fish Tank - $900 (bought new for $6000)

Take 2 MP40s

Hi:

Will take the two MP40w. What model is the calcium reactor? Send me a PM for a good pickup time.

Moving Sale - 50% off everything - Very high end equipment

I'm starting by listing everything at 50% what I paid for it. I will be dropping the price on all items another 10% each week until everything is gone. If you see something you like, but want it at a cheaper price, let me know and I'll keep track of your name and the price so if it's still available when the price drops to your amount, I'll let you know. Also, lots of bonus free stuff at the bottom for the early shoppers. :)

MAIN EQUIPMENT:
Cube Aquarium - AGE Custom 180g cube (4'x3'x2') = $2500
- Starphire glass on front & sides - almost perfect condition with only a few very minor scratches
- Natural Woodcrafters Oak Stand (4'x3'x2.5') and Canopy (4'x3'x1') - Almost perfect condition. Sump, skimmer etc. were kept in a separate room, so stand is like new.
- 4 fans, each with adjustable speeds, extremely quiet even at full power.
-- All the rock in the pictures plus extra in a box.
Eshopps Sump - RS-300 (3'L x 14" W x 16" H) = $100
- Comes with foam block fliter
- Also with two socks that are almost new & two hoses
- Link to sump details - http://www.aquacave.com/eshopps-rs-300-berlin-style-reef-sump-for-tanks-225-300-gallons.html
Skimmer - Octopus Super Reef Internal Skimmer 3000SSS (300gal) = $240
External pump - Blue Line 4HD-X 1265 pgd = $100

LIGHTS:
Radion XR30w LED Lights (x2) = $350 each
Metal Halide Lights(x2) = $120 each - Excellent condition, only used one year
- Coralvue Parabolic Spider Reflector (low profile)
- Lumateck Hallide Ballast (400w)
T5 lights with reflectors (x6) = $15 each
- Ballasts are Centium ICN-2S54

POWERHEADS:
MP40w ES VorTech Propellar Pump (2) = $225 each
Hydor Koralia 3250 gph (x2) very little use = $60 each
Hydor Koralia Smartwave Reef Pump Kit = $25

WATER TREATMENT:
Dosing pump - Bubble Magus- BMT01 (3 dosing channels) - $200
- 3 containers partly filled with dosing chemicals (Magnesium, Calcium, Carbonat/Alkalinty)
- Extra unopened containers of each media (Magnesium, Calcium, Carbonat/Alkalinty), retail cost is $25 for each.
- Full bottles of Balling Light 1, 2 & 3 Trace elements, that get added to the balling mixtures, retail cost is $20 each
Calcium Reactor with Co2 Bottle with Regulator & reactor media = $150
- Comes with replacement EHEIM external pump (156 gph)
TECO Chiller ? TR20 1/3hp = $400
- Excellent condition, only used for one summer
- Includes a QuietOne 3000 internal pump to move water through the chiller
5 stage RODI unit = $50
- Includes bag of resin
Tunze Osmolator 5017 (Fresh Water Top Off) - $100
Corallife Turbo-Twist 3X UV filter with brand new bulb = $50
Phosban Reactor (Two Little Fishies) = $20

OTHER:
Neptune Apex Base Unit with pH, ORP, Temp Probes = $300
- Lunar Simulator with 5 individual LED lights
- Netgear Univerals Wireless Internet Adapter
Mighty Magnets F2 (this thing is amazing at cleaning algae/coralline off glass) - $75
- Info about Mighty Magnets - http://www.mightymagnets.com/floatingAndFlatFloating.html
- Algae Dozer
- Algae cutter bag
- Algae Pad Brown
- Algae Pad White
- Two replacement felt outer pads
Coral Fragging Set - $40
- 20-Piece Fragging Kit - Link to item: http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?pcatid=18487
- ESHOPPS Corner Frag Rack
- ESHOPPS Straight Frag Rack
- Unopened bag of 50 frag plugs

FREE STUFF - Anyone buying an item can pick one of these items. Or if someone really wants something, make me an offer.
40 Gal Quarantine Tank (used for treating with copper) - Free or best offer
- Filter
- Heater
10 Gal Quarantine Tank (used for treating with copper) - Free or best offer
- Filter
- Heater
10 Gal Quarantine Tank (used for treating with copper) - Free or best offer
Several Small Pumps - Free to anyone buying another item
Small Powerheads - Free to anyone buying another item
Several Heaters - Free to anyone buying another item
Float Valve - Free to anyone buying another item
All sorts of test kits, chemicals for dosing and treating stuff, salt mix
All kinds of tools like nets, scrapers, brushes etc.

List Date: 11/16/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Moving Sale - 50% off everything - Very high end equipment
On Sale For: $0.00 + FREE! Shipping

reef-frontiers

Mobile friendly version: Moving Sale - 50% off everything - Very high end equipment

This is a nice set up! Been a long while since I left the hobby. if it was half the size I be all over it.

A number of items are left. Let me know if there was something specific you were interested in. I will be updating the add this evening, removing the sold items and dropping the remaining items to 60% off what I paid (originally posted at 50% off).

The tank stand and the essential life support. Please pm me a list of what's available and a price. Thank you

Hi Roscoe,

I've updated the ad with what's currently left. Let me know if you are still interested buying everything that's left, and we may be able to reach a deal.

Thanks, Marc

Fish Tank Package

Hi Roscoe,

I've updated the ad with what's currently left. Let me know if you are still interested buying everything that's left, and we may be able to reach a deal.

Thanks, Marc

Interested in:
Tunze Osmolator 5017 (Fresh Water Top Off) - $80

Phosban Reactor (Two Little Fishies) = $15
- Comes with small pump
- Will sell a $40 bottle of carbon for $10 if buyer is interested.

Hi all, sorry for the delayed response, was out of town for the holidays. I'm in the process of following up with everyone today and should have the thread (what's left) updated soon.

Back