• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

ANOTHER - Quality tank and sump from CFI

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

fishoutofwater

Jason, Thanks again for another high quality tank and sump. I finally got the tank up and running 3 weeks ago. The carpenter got the cabinets installed this weekend and she is alive. Got the customer to go saltwater instead of freshwater and they are tickled pink. This turned out awesome. I told you I would get them over to salt. LOL. Any way here are some pics. I will get some better once when I bring my actual camera with me and not my Iphone pics. This is in a dark lobby that leads to a quiet relaxation room so thats why its so dark. But it makes the tank pop. Once again thanks. Cant wait for the next build.

frontlobby.jpg

frontlobbyfilling.jpg

sump2.jpg

topleft.jpg

topright.jpg

frontlobby2.jpg

frontlobbydone2.jpg

frontlobbydoneside.jpg

room3.jpg

frontlobbydone2.jpg

tank measures 72x18x20 with black ends and single overflow
sump measures 40x16x16 with 7" sock holder
swc200 skimmer

still need to order some blue bulbs for the lights as these are standard light bulbs for freshwater.

Beautiful work as always!! Too bad CFI doesn't have a branch here in the Bahamas!! Feel like moving Jason??? :D

no he doesn't Krish..:tsk:..unless of course they are moving closer to me:bolt:

lol. gots to read the manual and lots of practice. I need to get practicing with it as we need a photographer for my boys football team this year and I am it this year. i will get some this next week when I am out there and get them posted.

Jason - here are the pics you asked for. This is in a dark setting so getting perfect pics right now with my new camera is limited. lol enjoy

023-3.jpg

015-5.jpg

024-3.jpg

041-1.jpg

044-1.jpg

039-2.jpg

035-3.jpg

043-1.jpg

042-1.jpg

033-2.jpg

Last edited:
Back