Anybody vapin???

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Peppie

Found a new way to get my nicotine.
This is much better than cigs.
Here is a pic of one of my vaping devices

The new future for a gov. tax

I don't own one myself but several of my friends do back in CA. One of my friends actually buys several different simple flavors and combines them to make his own. I believe his latest flavor was a vanilla, almond, with peanut butter (and maybe one other flavor). Sounds weird but it was actually very good. It's like a portable hookah really.

Good job on taking initiative to quit smoking!

I don't own one myself but several of my friends do back in CA. One of my friends actually buys several different simple flavors and combines them to make his own. I believe his latest flavor was a vanilla, almond, with peanut butter (and maybe one other flavor). Sounds weird but it was actually very good. It's like a portable hookah really.

Good job on taking initiative to quit smoking![/QUOT

Thanks Mark2

I feel better and my taste buds are coming back alive.

Wow, haven't see any like that yet. Do you buy your devices locally or did you order online?

Wow, haven't see any like that yet. Do you buy your devices locally or did you order online?

Thanks Mark2
The pipe bowl was purchased locally in Fife. the rest of the parts were ordered on line.

I have started to design a few pipe bowls of my own. I cut up a burl today. Some real pretty wood. I ordered the mechanical parts last week. Should have a custom Peppie Pipe by Xmas

Back