Anyone interested in a part time summer job?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

khaosinc

the cyborg reefer
A chunk of the job will be reef related so I guess this is ok to post here?

Basically, as most know, I'm somewhat disabled due to complications from heart surgery and I keep way overdoing things and ending up on the couch for a couple days in pain because of it. I need someone who knows at least the basics of electricity and plumbing, and carpentry (maybe some automotive as well). I can teach how to do most stuff as long as they are a quick study. I also need a bunch of yard work, fence repair, cleanup, organizing and a bunch of that sort of thing done. I have most tools, and equipment and can probably cover $10 and hour part time for at least a month, Maybe more depending on your skill set, Hours can be fairly flexible, as I'm not working, but I am not a morning person, so starting in the afternoon would be prefered. Also liking dogs is a good plus as I have 3. Can also toss in Fish tank stuff, and maybe frags here and there as I get my system sorted out.

Pm me if you are interested or want more details, this would start sometime after the 4th.

The only other catch is I live north of Bellingham. 98247 if you want to mapquest it.

Back