Anyone recommend a Aquarium Cleaning Company?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

jaredpilot

I may have to take some time away from home as my schedule at work limits my ability to be home much at this point. I'm exploring options of having a profesisonal company or possibly individual come in and maintain my 160 gallon saltwater tank. I really do not want to take it down as I have put a lot of time, effort and of course money into it. It's doing well and I want to keep it that way upon my return. Mainly just Live rock and fish. A few small soft corals. From the little research I've done, most come in twice a month for water changes and cleaning. I have arranged for neighbors to come in and feed the fish daily.

Curious if anyone would have any recommendations and approximate prices for their services? I'm located in Bothell...Thanks everyone, this will be tough if I go through with it, however I will still be able to come as needed to enjoy my tank!

Jared,

Eric Dustin @ Veralte Aquatics. He has worked on my system before and built my fuge in my sump, and installed my UV sterlizier...I have his contact info if needed, send me PM and I will give it to you.

Kirk

Last edited:
Back