anyone use aquafx ro/di units??

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

diablo

sand loving outcast
we have a new sponser here aquafx has anyone used their ro/di units.
good/ bad story please tell.....

what you think is better 50 gpd or 100 gpd???

I talked with them at MACNA and everything seems really really nice. I'm going to be changing my RO/DI unit around a bit to include their NH2Cl blaster, as Indy has wonderfully high chloramines :rolleyes:, and I'm burning thru DI resins like mad.

What size tank do you have, and how much water do you change at a time?

well hmmm ive gotten a bit crazy with salt bug... lol
2 125's sitting in back of the truck. one to replace the 90 fowlr.. the other one i wanted to make a trigger tank...
setting up a 180 reef in the next couple months.

but right now I have
90 gal reef/ 20 gal fuge
90 gal fowlr / 200 gal rated wet dry made by iap
55 gal fowlr

will have at least this
180 gal reef
125 gal fowlr
90 gal reef (as of now) 20 gal fuge will be frag tank

also may be setting up 16/20 gal display cases in garage. no plans right now

I just bought one last week, mine was older then my son so I figured it was time, lol. Top notch unit and great service for sure!

Mike

I love mine and would agree with Mike. I had a few questions and they were more the helpful answering them.
I love the inline TDS meter and flush kit.

Mike, let me guess... You just had to get the great white :D lol. Those units look to be very high quality, I would definately consider one if I was in the market.

ok ok ok ok all i hear is good good good.... this is exactly what i was wanting to hear. I will be ordering a mako soon... hay mojo 50 or 100 gpd or does it matter how many gallons a day it produces as far as water quality goes?

No not really diablo, it all has to do with the RO filter, but you know why dont you throw that question out to them in thier forum.

Mike

I just wanted answers from people that use the product. If I as a busissness owner did not stand behind my product I would not sell them. Look at zoo-med powersweeps they will back there product 100% we as hobbist learn the hard way. Not saying nothing bad about our sponsers, but personal experiance is perferred.

Back