Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

tamarindthai

Tracy,,you are the man of the year,,cheer cheer

Apology accepted,
i'm also respossile from what i did,
we will talk:)

Last edited:
Nice to see you back Dang!!!! i was upset when i saw what happened...i was hoping everything would work out:D....

I was going to hate having to call yo all the time,lol

LMAO!!! :lol: .
today i was looking at my old pms and i found Dang's phone number and i was like.....yuuhhu !! i'm good now :lol: :p

Dang, I know this is off topic, but I do not see any other way to get in touch with you. I was hoping to meet you at todays SPAS meeting at Johathans place today...anyways, I have seen some pictures of the SPS corals you have and I would be very interested in seeing them in person so I can get an idea on what corals I want to put into my new tank and hopefully someday I could buy some frags from you. Please PM me, again, I would love to see your tank in person!

Dang, I know this is off topic, but I do not see any other way to get in touch with you. I was hoping to meet you at todays SPAS meeting at Johathans place today...anyways, I have seen some pictures of the SPS corals you have and I would be very interested in seeing them in person so I can get an idea on what corals I want to put into my new tank and hopefully someday I could buy some frags from you. Please PM me, again, I would love to see your tank in person!

bring drool bags with you dood, because you'll have the best drooling experience :lol: .
i used to not like sps but guess who made me a sps addict.....Dang :lol: ;)

Back