April's aquapod

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

lovesalt

zoanthid
I just took some new pictures

I have a pretty good selection of zoanthids now and unfortunately I think the tank is full now!

I got some from Eric and some from big t, so far everything is looking pretty good.

Great looking tank April!

Hummmm... don't you think you could get a couple more clams in there though??? *grinz*

those are really nice April!!! what kind of flow are you keeping on those??

Ron

I bought the tank from Brett in June, and he had upgraded the return pump to a rio 2100. I have elbow of pvc so that the water hits the back of the tank and circulates around.

It puts out a pretty decent flow.

Thanks for the interest. I really like the look of the aquapods.

i tried some zoas once and i didn't have good luck with them.. the entire rock died, except for 3-4 of them..i still have them..they look ok, but they haven't ever multiplied

What kind of light do you have them under?

I have the 70 watt 14k hqi light, the zoos really like it and color up much nicer than they did under PC's.

Very nice.

I too have an aquapod 24 ... do you have some pictures of your pump and outlet installation? I am very interested in doing something to improve the flow in mine besides a powerhead :)

I will get some pics of it later today. I remember seeing your aquapods and they look great.

You have an aqua c on the back don't you? I would like to put one on mine sometime.

Chuck...Did you look at how Matt (Mattseattle) did his? He used a 1/2 in bulkhead and lockline. I just got my 24gal aquapod so I'm going to mess with mine now. I'll post pics later:)

BTW, Matt posted this link before if anyone wants to beef up there nano;)
http://www.nanotuners.com/

Back