AquaMedic's all in one filter systems

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Xenderdrax

G'day all, Im keen on knowing of anyones experience with AquaMedic package/all in one filters systems such as the Marine 2000.

Who's heard good/bad about them?? The will sting the bank account a bit to purchase one, but are they worth the cost??

I have zero experince with them. I do have this to share. I personally dont like things that try to be all things to all people. I mean a car thats a truck does niether one well. A swiss army knife has all kinds of neat tools that almost but not quite work. An adjustable wrench sorta works. I am also a big fan of seperate componets so that when one breaks it can be removed and replaced or upgraded if it was not the right tool for the job.
You ever seen that all in one shop tool? Its got a router table, a circular saw, a place to run a jigsaw like a scroll saw, a drill press, and all built into one? Well from looking at it, its cheaper. And it costs less too.
These are only my opinions though, and like I said I do not have any experince with the system you are asking about.

Back