AquaMedics Titan Series Chiller

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

kurbs

Have a quick question about the AquaMedics Titan series chiller. I'll make it quick and to the point...

How do you properly progam the thermal control?m What should the cool be set to? The highest I want it to reach before it turns or - or the temp I want to run it at. The chiller "appears" to have a "WARM" and a "COOL" setting ,--please correct me if I am wrong. I know how to set the temps - I'm just not sure what should be what. Any help would be great!

Thanks
Nick

Hey Nick.

IM glad you got the chiller :)

Have you searched on Aquamedics Website?

I'm guessing you want it to cool...

But IM not certain.

Best,
Ilham

P.S. And welcome to Reef Frontiers!

Not sure man...I just ordered a chiller yesterday myself, so I will follow along incase something here may help me:p But I just really wanted to stop in and welcome you to the forum! I hope you enjoy your time here:)

krish75 said:
Not sure man...I just ordered a chiller yesterday myself, so I will follow along incase something here may help me:p But I just really wanted to stop in and welcome you to the forum! I hope you enjoy your time here:)

*busily adds 1 to Krish's post count*

j/k j/k Krish..

Best,
Ilham

*busily adds 1 to Krish's post count*

j/k j/k Krish..

Best,
Ilham

ROFL! Want to hear something funny? I was just coming here to tease you cause I saw you posted again and that you had the monopoly on the thread:lol:

Last edited:
Back