Aquarium Software

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

You can use Excel, But as far as I know you would really need a controller to use software associated with Aquariums. Neptune has a free DL of the lite version of thiers. Maybge you can get it to work without a controller.

I'm not looking for software to actually control any thing on my aquariums. I'm just looking for a good software program to use as a log...something that will let me add several aquariums...something that maybe has some reference material. I just ran across this site and this looks like pretty cool software.

http://www.micromarinesoftware.com/

I'm looking for something like this or similar. Matt, I'll check that link out as well...thanks.

aquariumlog let me see if i can find that link...

nope but thats what its called\

i love dead links or "page not found"s

A program that tracks everything is a great idea. I'm a programmer by trade and I could write some code that all of us at reef frontiers could use. If everyone would help with data needed (ie coral & fish names for pick lists, pictures ect…) it would make a great project that would be custom for our needs. If anyone is interested is further discussion let me know what you think.

I'm to lazy to post in a computer program. I use the real high tech method. A spiral note book and pencil if I can find one, some times a crayon.

Don

click my link below the purple picture that says "Visit Ben's aquarium log". It's free. I've only used it for about a month. Charlie recomended it to me, but I love it! Have fun.

Like mattseattle, I used reefcon and like it. It does everything I need.

I will start using it again, once I find a house here.

Back