Are these snail eggs?!?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

porksoda

Nano-Reefer
Well i was looking at my glass today, and i saw some white stuff so i thought it was just salt on the out side of my glass and i wiped it and it is on the oust side any idea what they are? Here is some pics.
3502pht.jpg

2dcakwi.jpg

339louu.jpg

Sorry for the bad pics.
Later,

Porksoda

yep...that's what they are. Can't remember which kind lays them like that...but while at the LFS last week, they had some just like that.

YEp cerith's snails do that....

nannasus snails leave like a oval pattern..

nice be on the look out for small snails....

leave them be try not to scrap them off.... they will detact soon on there own.... and maybe you will see baby snails in a few months

to those of you who've had baby snails...what happened with them? I just notice a load of new baby snails in my tank. Very small little guys.

One word Stomoillas ok two words can someone talk about those snails that look like slugs with fingernails?

to those of you who've had baby snails...what happened with them? I just notice a load of new baby snails in my tank. Very small little guys.

ours are mostly down in the substrate along the glass, but some are on rocks if we look close, its really neat to lokk at all the diff life thats in a reef tank.

Back