• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Arrivals 2/24

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

barrierreefcf

Sponsor
Its gonna be a nice week for arrivals. On Thursday we have a large Jakarta coral order and Indo fish/invert order set to arrive. I'm away for the week but the crew should be posting the lists as they arrive.

I forgot we have a cleaner crew order arriving Wednesday as well.

Arrives Wednesday-

200-med blue leg hermits
30-scarlet hermits
40-emerald crabs
6-porcelain crabs
4-blue porcelain crabs
40-peppermint shrimp
300-astreae snail
24-star astreae "ninja"
100-lg cerith snail
24-nerite snail
6-fighting conch
1-juv blue angel
1-sm/md voliton lion (florida invasive type)

Turbos can also be purchased as part of a 10 for $20 package. You can mix Scarlet Hermits, Cerith Snails, Turbos, Nerites, and a few other critters to make up a 10 pack where each piece costs $2.

Alrighy here it is... New arrivals that came in today

Fish
Longnose Hawkfish x 1
Pink Anthias x 6
V-tail Grouper x 1
Sm Panther Grouper x 1
Md Blue Hippo Tang x 2
Powder Brown Tang x 4
Marine Betta x 1
Sm Vlamingi Tang x 1
Mimic Tang(changing to adult colors!) x 1
Juvie Emporer Angel x 1
Bluejaw Trigger M/F pair
Sm Copperband Butterfly x 1
Md Copperband Butterfly x 2
Magenta Dottyback x 1
Skunkback Dottyback x 1
Valentini Puffer x 1
Humu Trigger x 1
Clown Trigger x 1
Green Pipefish x 1
Green Mandarin Goby x 2
Firefish Goby x 2
Scooter Blenny x 2
Lawnmower Blenny x 2
Lyretail Dartfish x 2
Leopard Wrasse x 2
Yellow Coris Wrasse x 2
Golden Head Sifter Goby x 4
Orange Spot Sifter Goby x 4
Six Spot Sifter Goby x 4
Thompansi Tang x 1
Cleaner Wrasse x 1
Hectori Goby x 1
Sixline Wrasse x 4

Inverts
Anemone Crab x 3
Sm Cleaner Shrimp x 12
Chocolate chip Starfish x 4
Harlequin Shrimp x 4
Coral Banded Shrimp x 4
Anemone Shrimp x 1
Pom Pom Crab x 3
SeaHare x 4
Feather Duster x 2
Tube Anemone x 3
Sexy Shrimp x 6
Red Tile Starfish x 4

Warning... this might be a stupid question. :doh: Are the Green Mandarin Goby's the wild ones or the ORA spotted ones?

Do you have any ORA spotted or anything other than the wild mandarin's in stock? Looking for something that is eating frozen foods.

Do you have any ORA spotted or anything other than the wild mandarin's in stock? Looking for something that is eating frozen foods.

If these are the same wild spotted mandarins they had about a month ago they ARE eating frozen. Atleast mine is. She is a pig when it comes to frozen food. Mysis and brine are her favorite.

do you guys know when you will get some Yellow Multibanded Pipefish in and how much are they?

I'm looking for a Klein's butterfly for aiptasia control. You guys have any in stock? I'm having a hard time fighting these. My red coris wrasse eats peppermint shrimp and berghia, so those two solutions are a no go for me. I like the wrasse too much to get rid of him. I tried a longnose butterfly, but he's not eating aiptasia. I'd like to avoid Copperbands as they're just too fragile. I tried a raccoon in the past and it mowed down the aiptasia and majano, but then started eating coral and never ate anything I gave him. I've heard the Klein's are more likely to eat food I give them and less likely to eat coral, though still risky.

I'm looking for a Klein's butterfly for aiptasia control. You guys have any in stock? I'm having a hard time fighting these. My red coris wrasse eats peppermint shrimp and berghia, so those two solutions are a no go for me. I like the wrasse too much to get rid of him. I tried a longnose butterfly, but he's not eating aiptasia. I'd like to avoid Copperbands as they're just too fragile. I tried a raccoon in the past and it mowed down the aiptasia and majano, but then started eating coral and never ate anything I gave him. I've heard the Klein's are more likely to eat food I give them and less likely to eat coral, though still risky.

Sorry we do not have any in right now. We can get them most of the time but my order for this week is already on its way. Our experience with Kleins Bflys was that they ate some pests but also nipped a variety of corals. I'll bring one or two in on our next order so you can try one. Maybe you'll have a better experience:)

Cool thanks a lot. Is there another butterfly (or other fish) that you've had better luck with for aiptasia control? I've read aurigas (aka threadfin) can do a good job as well. I haven't read anything about Pakistani butterflies eating aiptasia. I have read that they can be hard to get to eat anything, though. My hunch is that any Chaetodon genus butterfly has a pretty good chance of eating aiptasia, but also a pretty good chance of eating corals.

Back