ARSA & BR... The Most Fun I've Had With My Pants On!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

SB0169

Red Volitan
Today was one of the best days I've had in a long time. I grabbed the wife and kids, and headed north. Spent a good part of the day(and paycheck) at A Red Sea Aquarium and Barrier Reef. I had never ben to either one before today. Two INCREDIBLE stores. I can't really recommend ne over the other. Both were unique enough in their own way. Both are highly recommended by me.

Rob @ ARSA... Thanks a bunch for your help today. You are a wealth of information. Thanks also for finding my credit card that I dropped in the parking lot and mailing back to me! Whew!!! I was sweatin' that one! Awesome sale, by the way. Beautiful store, great selection, great prices, and very educating.

BR staff (didn't get your names. Sorry)... Thank you guys as well! Awesome store with stunning displays, great selection, very fair prices, and a wide variety of dry goods.

If you are reading this and have not yet been to these stores, GO!!! I drove 125 miles round trip (both stores included) and spent 6 hours time out to time back, and would do it again in a heartbeat. Worth every minute and every penny! Go with plenty of time, and have fun! (just don't drop your cc in the parking lot)

Thanks again, ARSA and BR! ~Seth

Very cool let's see the pics!:)

Once everything settles in, and gets used to their new home(and I have more than just moonlights on:D) I'll take new pics and post them. The green starburst is freakin awesome! A huge beautiful specimen! Had to bring it home in a 5gal bucket, and it spanned the bottom. It should spead quickly, so I'll be doing some swapping for some of it later on. The BTA is sweet, too. About softball size. Maybe a bit bigger. The other stuff is pretty small yet, as I want to watch it all spread and grow. Good Times! Pics will be coming soon.

Back