Assorted fish pics from my tank.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

a few more

Attachments

• sohal.jpg
    sohal.jpg
    82.2 KB
Brenden, why would you show me that tank with all those tangs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO JEALOUS....nice tangs though!!! i forgot you had a convict tang... i wouldn't mind doing a school of those!!

Wow that is a great bunch of fish! I love the convict Tang! I too am curious just how well it the naso and sohal get along?

Looks great Brian! Nice fish! So why is it you can take pics of things moving, but zoo's that are in one spot you can't? :p

ohh dood i'm so jelous !!!! :D .

you have 4 fishes that i want.

the convict tang
the angel
yellow tang
and the first fish on the second post .... i don't remember its name right now but i've been wanting one of those :( .

:D Gaby, you don't have time for new fish right now!!!! you should have your hands full!!!!:D

Nice Tangs!!! I love the Naso. how does he do with the Sohal???
The naso and the sohal have never shown any agression. The naso and convict are very passive and bother no one. The sohal will pester the regals and the yellows/purple when nori is put in the tank. The sohal will not touch the naso, almost as if he knows better.
No Navarcus
Like Josh said. I have too much stuff that I do not want to risk losing. A new tank is in progress so one is very likely in the future.
Looks great Brian! Nice fish! So why is it you can take pics of things moving, but zoo's that are in one spot you can't?
I found these pics on my camera card. They are about 4 months old. I am just out of practice. Once I get all this crap around the house caught up so I can spend some time with it, I will get the hang of it again.
and the first fish on the second post
court jester goby/rainford goby (Amblygobius rainfordi)

So, Brian, you are an unregistered member according to yourself....do you have a Members Only Jacket????

I found these pics on my camera card. They are about 4 months old. I am just out of practice. Once I get all this crap around the house caught up so I can spend some time with it, I will get the hang of it again.

ROFL! Ok man...Check out my new zoo's when you get home on the zoanthid thread because I know your work computer blocks imageshack:D

i am about to try combining two of my regals in about 2 weeks when one of them is done with treatment and i have gotten the salinity back up!! i hope they get along like your tangs!

Gaby, you don't have time for new fish right now!!!! you should have your hands full!!!!

i know :( ... but i want one :p .
Anyways i'm sure you'd arrest me for putting a yellow tang or blue tang in my 37 gal tank :p

i am about to try combining two of my regals in about 2 weeks
My regals have no problem with each other. The yellows were a different story.

well, i am combining them into a 72 g...i can't get my stand..the guy is so backed up in work...the hippo needs to get out of the qt tank..it is so small for him..i am just going to keep him in the 72g (or try anyway)until my big tank is up!! the yellowbelly hippo that i have is in a 10g qt tank..i really want to get him into a bigger tank!!!!

Back