auto window tinting

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

mfinn

Surgeonfish
Anybody know of a good auto window tinting company in the south sound area that's open Saturdays?

Couldn't find one locally today.

I had a appointment yesterday at Auto Trim Design at 1:00. Dropped my Jeep off and left. They said it would take about 2-3 hours. Came back at 2:15 and they hadn't even started it yet. I was pretty steamed. They said they would start on it immediately and hurry. I waited about 15 minutes and asked them what was happening and they didn't seem to concerned, but they did assure me they would still be done in a couple hours.
I was pretty much done waiting so I told them I may reschedule and left.

So I'm still looking. I talked to guy in Tumwater who has a shop ( Artistic Dimensions) that can do it next Friday, but I was hoping I could find someone today.
Had someone come over for a couple corals this morning.

I was hoping someone had done business with any of the south Tacoma shops, or knew someone.

Did you get your windows tinted yet? There is a shop in Fife where i was going to get my TL tinted. Let me look for their business card.

I have to wait untill Friday now, and I may have the place out in Tumwater do it.
I don't really want to try and go back to the first place.

No there is a Custom Auto by Guns and Bows in spanaway..

its in a light blue and white building...they do window tint...its been a while since ive been there but they did a great job on several cars of my friends and my old lowrider.

They are kinda near the Bowling Alley but on the other side of pacific.

Custom Auto Tint
12810 Pacific Ave S, Tacoma, WA
(253) 536-2284

Back