barrier reef aquariums is finally open!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Skimmy

SKIM FU
i just wanted everyone to know that we finally have our doors open!!
we are limited in the livestock we have for the first week, but next week tim is going down to L.A. to cherry pick a whole coral shipment!! so we will have some awesome high quality corals very soon. and as well, next week we will be moving a large amount of all the colorful sps corals from tim's garage to the shop.
i personally am waiting for all our bad boy skimmers to arrive...:D
were still waiting on receiving our recirculating euroreefs w/ eheim pumps for the coral and fish systems, and the new ATI skimmer, the bubble master 250 is going on our 300g main display w/ 180g frag tank in a common sump. we will also have ATI skimmers for sale as well, if i dont buy them all that is:badgrin:
for now we have all your cleaning supplies, test kits, frozen and dry foods, medications, pumps, etc in stock, and we are receiving more and more dry goods every day! we do actually have a few fish in stock now as well:)
any day now we will also be receiving our hqi/t5 light fixture for our sweet ELOS system so that will be up and running with corals in the next few days. if you havent ever seen an ELOS system you will flip for them, they are just about the most elegantly designed reef system you can buy, and super simple too! we also have the complete line of ELOS test kits, additives, and their "passive" zeovit system in stock and ready for sale! the ELOS test kits are known for being more accurate than salifert, easier to use, and they are comparably priced.
our 300g aquarium obsessed glass display tank is finally up and will be plumbed and ready to go by this weekend!
so come on by and check us out! we are still a work in progress, but we at least have all the periodical drygoods that your tank requires to remain healthy, and we can order any drygoods you happen to be looking for.
the phone # is 425 277 7670, and we are open from 10 am to 7 pm during the week, 10am to 6 pm on sat and 12 to 5 on sun.
so come on by and say hi to Tim, Cy, Chris, and myself. we are at your disposal and await your visit!:)

Hmm...May have to make a stop by this weekend! Told my sister where you guys were, and told her we both want gift certificates for christmas.

Where are you located at? I've seen the thread before but can't remember now. May need to come check it out.

Let's see........ATI....BubbleMaster.....Euroreef recirc.......HMMMMM I guess Mark must not be having any fun at all.:rolleyes: :lol:
We will have to make a trip soon to check out the new shop.
Scott:)

Where are you located at? I've seen the thread before but can't remember now. May need to come check it out.

We are a mile or so south of Factoria one block off of I-405. You take Exit 7 (44th St Exit) and turn to away from the lake towards the McDonalds. Turn right into the McDonalds parking lot. Follow the A-Frame signs to the back of Impressions Dentistry and you've found us. 1717 NE 44th Street behind Suite A. Renton, WA 98056

For those of you who were waiting for livestock it has started arriving. Check out our Sponsors forum for details and thanks for everyone's support!!

Let's see........ATI....BubbleMaster.....Euroreef recirc.......HMMMMM I guess Mark must not be having any fun at all.:rolleyes: :lol:
We will have to make a trip soon to check out the new shop.
Scott:)

it's been awesome helping cy and tim get barrier reef up and running, they made some great decisions on in house gear and who's products they will carry. im down right excited to be able to build systems from scratch with the best gear for people.:)

Back