• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Barrier Reef's Last Minute Shopper Midnight Madness Party!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

barrierreefcf

Sponsor
Natalia pushed really hard for this, and who am I to stifle her enthusiasm. Friday the 23rd from 8PM to Midnight she wants to have one last mini sale and party at Barrier Reef:rockon::rockon:

For those of you who waited to buy the reefer in your life something for your tank, or if you need a great deal on a couple more fish or corals to get the tank looking it best before holiday company comes over, we've got one last chance for you to shop and save! She's also planning Mystery Boxes! Limited supply (20 total).

Specials good December 23rd from 8pm - Midnight only.

15 - $25 Mystery Boxes & 5 - $50 Mystery Boxes (Themed and worth much more than purchase price)
30% Off All Livestock (Live rock included)
Spend $100 On Gift Certificates Get $15 More Free
Seachem Reef Glue 20g Tube $2.99!! No rain checks.
In Stock Nano Tanks 15% Off
UVL/URI VHO Bulbs 40% Off (Ask hidden in the back)
ME Coral Products 20% Off
Seachem/AquaVitro 30% Off (Salt excluded)
Hikari Frozen & Dry Foods 30% Off
Astraea Snails .59 each or 50 for $25
Peppermint Shrimp $3.99
Emerald Crabs $3.99
CaribSea Substrate/Sand 20% Off
Elos Test Kits 25% Off
All Books 20% Off
Hydor Koralias 30% Off
BRA Social Acclimation Boxes 30% Off
Kent Reef Salt 200 Gallon Mix Box $39.99 (Limited stock but rain checks and delivery the following week)

There are some great gift ideas on this list. Party tunes will be on. Come join the fun!​

any chance we could buy something from the list online during this time period and have it shipped next week?

Hi Marty,

Can you FB Message me what you're looking at? We are not planning to program any discounts into the website, but I can make arrangements for you to call the shop to handle and ship if needed.

Back