• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

BC29 with LED conversion - SOLD

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Jesse_emel

BC29 with LED conversion

Selling my 29BC to a good home. I just don't have time to maintain. Tank has been upgraded with LED's ($500) auto top off, upgraded pump, upgraded protein skimmer, media backet, heater , mp 40 power head and everything else you need to get this tank up and running. All in one system. Over $1750 to put it together but will sacrifice at $500 to a good home.

Details of the build can be found here:

http://www.reeffrontiers.com/threads/67092-Jesse_Emel-s-Oceanic-Biocube-29-Gallon

Comes with

30 lbs of live rock
20 lbs live sand
3 bangi cardinals
3 peppermint shrimp
1 sexy shrimp
1 cleaner shirmp
multiple corals mostly soft and zoo's
some LPS also

will not part out so please don't ask. paypal accepted. must view or pickup in the evenings or weekend as it site in my office. comes with a ton of extras to much to list.

List Date: 4/10/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: BC29 with LED conversion
--------------------------------------
Item Has Been Sold.

--------------------------------------
ga.aspx

Mobile friendly version: BC29 with LED conversion

Dropping the price to $450. Need o find a good home for this tank ASAP. Thanks for looking. Please feel free to PM me with any questions.

Another Price drop. I'm asking $400. I need to take this tank down in the next couple weeks due to a family trip for 3 weeks and I don't want everything to die.
Thanks for looking.....

Back