Berghia for $2 a peice

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Loke

I am just letting everyone know that i found someone that sells berghia for $2 a peice. pm me and i will send you his email. I ordered from him and it was $50 for shipping but the rewards are woth every doller. he shipped the nudis and they were her 13 hours later i live in toppenish/wapato. next to yakima for those who dont know where i am from.

Just a fyi,
this is a quote from his fs thread and it was posted on 8/4.
unless you know something different?

quote:

I've had so many inquiries I'm about 6 months out on the wait list. I'm not even adding anymore to the wait list until I can get the current list caught up.

Thanks for the interest everyone!! I'll post back here when I'm ready to start a new list.

when I order i wanted just a few. there were some small ones and some big ones. but for $2 you cant be mad.

jlinzmaier is his name on reef2reef. I hope I don't get in troble for posting another forum. He is backed up but it's worth the wait. I'll be having alot of them here soon.

I just got in touch with jlinzmaier he said that he wont be back up as far as he thought. so if your interested hit him up

i saw these when Loke got them and the guy did package them very well. he also sent detailed instructions and a dropper to get them in to the tank.

Loke said the reason he got so backed up is people wanted 50+ at a time and he couldnd get that many out but Loke got is quick because he had a small order. I even came out of there with two of the little guys.

Thanks Joseph

I just got in touch with jlinzmaier he said that he wont be back up as far as he thought. so if your interested hit him up

I did just that and this is what he had to say to me.

"About 2 months ago, I had a list of about 1,500 berghia that people had requested. I'm about a third of the way through that list so it will be at least another 3-4 months before I can get those people their berghia and start a new wait list.

My apologies. I'm culturing the berghia as fast as my aptasia culture can handle.

Check back in a few months if you're still interested"

I think he likes you better than me:(

I am going to get try to get ahold of him today. sorry I have been really busy. I havn't forgot about u finn. i will c if i can help u out.

I am going to get try to get ahold of him today. sorry I have been really busy. I havn't forgot about u finn. i will c if i can help u out.

It was only 3 weeks ago HE told me that it would be 3-4 months, before he would be able to get throught the list he already has. Then he will start a new list.

I've already taken care of my need.

Back