Blue Girdled/Majestic Angel question

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Brenden

See Anemaknee
I just stopped by the LFS and they had a really nicely colored Blue Girdled/majestic Angel. It was a small adult 4"(all juvenile colors gone.) Anyone want to place odds on it eating my corals before I remove them from the tank in the near futher? What are my chances?

Just to be clear the only corals that will be in the tank by the time it would come out of QT are zoo's, mushrooms and a red lobo brain.

The Navarchus has always been my absolute favorite fish. Have raised them from small juvi to large and in full color. The loss of a longtime pet Majestic along with an entire tank which went sour during a prolonged freeze with power outage, is what blew me out of the hobby into dormancy for a couple years. Lost many large and rare fish:was devastating.

Have never had any problem with them eating inverts nor coral polyps, occationally they took a nip looking for algae or sponges, but no eating. "They never inhaled" Great eaters once settled in and wonderful pets.

Here is a good reference:

http://www.advancedaquarist.com/2005/7/fish

GO FOR IT DUDE!
Regards,

I have well over $500 credit at this store from selling them frags. The owner is wanting me to use it so I may have to try it.

OK, I have heard of couples talking to each other over cell phones, but on a reef bullitan board?

Brenden, Brenden, Brenden, "you got some splainin to do":D :lol:

She may find out about the new corals!!! :lol:

I like the majestics, they take care of those pesky zoas for you :D

-Josh-:cool:

Herefishy and James: I am a Sys Admin and like to work in the evenings (when possible) when all the politics are at a minimum in the office. She always calls me at my desk though. I think she has been away from the PC for a while with her surgery and wanted to post.:cool:
Jataero: she saw the receipt. Not that I tried to hide anything.;) She just said happy birthday so I went and bought some more.:D

Back