built a new refugium for 90 gallon

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

vwrock

I just built and installed a new refugium 20 gallon long for my 90 gallon tank. I actually had to brake the tank down on Sunday to lift the tank off the stand and lower it in from the top of the stand. Well it is all together and good to go but my chaeto died about a week ago. So I'm needing macros of any kind so if your near the Graham area and cleaning out the fuge and would like to get rid of it for cheap I'd really appreciate it. Pretty much looking for chaeto caulerpa and flame algae. Thanks in advance. I'm gonna set up a an account with a picture site so I can post pictures on here if anyone knows a good one let me know. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been using photobucket.com for a few years. They used to have some issues, but they have gotten a lot better and easier to use.

Thanks.... by the way I tried emailing u about 2 months ago with the pics of the chip in my tank.... but email didn't go through for some reason. I appreciate it though... guess i just need to break down and start an account I guess with photobucket... why doesn't reef Frontiers. Allow bigger pics?

Not a hundred percent sure. But I don't know if I have the lighting for that. What is required to get that to grow well?

Back