Cammra chat,

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

burning2nd

HOOK IT UP!

what do you guys use for takeing shots.

Im useing a SONY Cyber-Shot DSC-H1

Im still trying to get my self the right bipod........no tripot (thinking of my rifles bipod) and a lense that will alow me to get much closer pictures.

what do you guys have? i see some of you guys take pictures that are just off the chain

I use a Nikkon Coolpix digital camera. Nothing spectacular as you can tell by my pics, but does the job I guess:)

I use a Cannon G5 with practice it takes awesome shots, I just need something to shoot LOL, still not a SLR but hey decent.

mines a SLR but i cant seem to get anything super close. and its hard to get the focus right at close close range

Your camera is not actually a "SLR" but seems like it is a pretty decent camera. When taking close up pictures with your camera rotate the mode dial to the one with the one with the little flower, that is the macro mode. You should then be able to zoom in closer and take better close up pictures.

cool, thanks ill try it.

Ive bin useing the one, with the guy standing infront of the other guy.

good looking

its not even my cammra, its my girls, but she lets me use it for the tank

I have had good luck with Kodak cameras in the past. I used a DX7590 and P850 before I returned it. I'm in the market for a new Canon Rebel XT or used 20D within the next few weeks.

i've got a DSC-P200 and if anyone wants to tell me how to use it, feel free! :D My fish move to quick and always come out blurry. but if i speed up the shutter speed, it's too dark... what is the best way to do this?

I'm the only moron with a Canon Rebel Digital SLR XT, that doesn't know how to take a good picture with it!:( If anyone has any pointers, I would love to hear them as well!:)

Nikon D-50, Nikon D-70

I borrow them from my friends about once a month, and then take pictures for comparison purposes. I would like to own a D-70. I make due with the lens' my friends have. Nothing special.

Still learning how to snag good shots manually.

I have the Canon Cyber Shot DSC. I found you want to use the macro setting, no flash, and then adjust the focus setting so that it is just the very center of the picture. I forget exactly how, but it is easy just push the settings menu and stumble through. I am really happy with the camera and have played with the Canon 20D digital SLR (not mine) with a macro lense and can't get better pictures with it (easily my fault way to many settings).
-chris

Hello Lisa! =)

Good to see you over here finally. =)

-Dylan

bookofchange said:
Nikon D-50, Nikon D-70

I borrow them from my friends about once a month, and then take pictures for comparison purposes. I would like to own a D-70. I make due with the lens' my friends have. Nothing special.

Still learning how to snag good shots manually.

I use a Canon 20D, always on a tripod with a remote cable release.

Need to pick up one of those nifty 100mm Macro lenses though. =)

-Dylan

TriPod ive bin meaning to get my self one of those.

keep em comeing I know like almost everyone on this fourm takes shots with something good.

Well, I just picked up a Digital Rebel XT today. Now I need to play with it and post up some pictures. It's nice to finally have a decent camera again!

Back