Can I borrow a water storage tank??

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

mcoomer

Who's your daddy?!?
Title says it all. I'm close to finishing a 180G build and I would like to find a large water storage tank to use so I can build up a supply of RO. If you've got something that I can borrow over the coming weekend please let me know.

Thanks,
Mike

I have an extra one at the moment that you could borrow. I just emptied it, It’s only a 55 gallon. I don’t know where Sammamish is but if it’s near Oak Harbor or Anacortes.

I bought a 44 gal rubbermaid tough guy or something like that at HD to temporarily store water. I thought I would return it but it has been handy during the set up, tweaking, and I imagine in the future. Just a thought. If money is tight though they aren't dirt cheap but they do easily hold 40 gallons, come with a lid and are portable. Never know when you might need to use it in some catastrophe situation.

Yeah, I've got a 39 gallon rubbermaid roughneck or whatever it's called that I use for RO storage. I'm just looking for something for this move. I don't mind spending the money but I've gotten by with what I have now for 12 years so I don't want to buy another one if I don't have to.

ac7av: That's quite a ways north of me. I'm in the Issaquah area on the back side of Lake Sammamish. Thank you for the offer though. Probably cheaper to buy a new one than put gas in my F-150 for that drive...LOL

Back