Can't find Livestock and Equipment sale?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

The classifieds are no longer part of the Forum Software. Tapatalk is specifically to only run forums. The classifieds, being a different format, aren't compatible with Tapatalk.

1. Ditch Tapatalk, problem solved.

I'm really unsure why people even use it. I installed it, on my Samsung Galaxy S3, used it for about a day, on several different forums. HATED IT!! Uninstalled it the next day. My stock Android browser works just as well as Firefox does on my phone. 99% of the time when I hear of people "needing" Tapatalk, they own an I-Phone...lol.

2. Ditch I-Phone, second problem solved...lol

my browser on my iPhone 4 is way better than the browser on my wife's galaxy s3. and tapatolk does blow monkey censored. just my 2 cents and experiences.

Man there's some phone bashing going on in here tonight.

Yeah , it usually happens when someone starts a thread about phones or computers.
Hard to have a straight up conversation, when everyone starts talking about how much better theirs is over the next product.

Yeah , it usually happens when someone starts a thread about phones or computers.
Hard to have a straight up conversation, when everyone starts talking about how much better theirs is over the next product.

And to think it started out with a question about TapaTalk-lol

The thing i like about Taptalk is that my phone takes high quality pics in the 2Mb range and with TT it will minimize the photo for easy upload to a forum (no editing needed). at times its hard to upload photos to RF and at time to get them straight up and down is work, but we've had this discussion on other threads. So TT is not connect to that area of the forum so i'll go back to my old techniques. Thanks

Yeah I agree the ease of posting pics with it is a huge plus for me as well and it works for what I need on all the forums I am a part of. I actually use it more than my web browser on my pc even when I am at home.

I also agree with the 7 i track and being the IT moderator for one of them it has allowed me to remedy issue quickly when away from my PC or Ipad (yes i said Ipad haha).

Yeah I agree the ease of posting pics with it is a huge plus for me as well and it works for what I need on all the forums I am a part of. I actually use it more than my web browser on my pc even when I am at home.

Great minds think alike! $1200 laptop sitting next to me while I browse the forums on my iPhone-lol

Back